Knowing your archetypes will answer these questions and more. You will be able to answer the question each of us has asked at some time or another, “Who Am I?"
Swiss psychologist Carl Jung defines archetypes as "inherited patterns of thought or symbolic imagery derived from the past collective experience and present in the individual unconscious."
Caroline Myss, author of Sacred Contracts, states “Knowing your archetypal patterns is the beginning of understanding why you are the way you are."
During this video course you will:
What you need to do:
1. Print pdf with archetype list which is located in the first lesson
2. Watch videos then take mini quiz (if you wan)
3. Join Facebook group to ask questions and get clarification
4. Pat yourself on the back for taking with time to know yourself better
This is a special discounted price for a limited time
- a mixed media artist and Archetype Consultant
- Author of Art Journal Your Archetypes (July 2016) and No Ordinary Woman: Tips for Conscious, Creative, and Healthy Living.
- Creator of iPhone and iPad app called Archetypes4U
- holds a M.A. degree in expressive arts therapy
- Speaker at TEDxFlourCity May 30, 2015 “Answering “Who Am I?" with Archetypes
- previous member of the Design Team for Artistcellar, an online art/craft store.
Yes because you will unveil your true self and have a new lexicon to use to express yourself. You'll understand your strengths and needs in a new way.
Real people, real outcomes
Elizabeth Echlin, Paris France says, "Gabrielle is a highly gifted and experienced facilitator. Working with her gave me very practical concise insights into how to position my brand authentically and how to leverage my strong points. I apply this knowledge in the development of my consulting offers, to my marketing and communications strategies. Being true to yourself is the key to any successful business adventure, and Gabrielle shows you the shortcut."
Vanessa of Quebec and www.dans-mon-crane.blogspot.com says, "I was pleasantly surprised by this class. I was surprised at how much I integrated the knowledge from the class into my daily life. I didn't realise that knowing my archetypes would have such an impact. Some of my archetypes were surprising to me which lead to some introspection. I appreciated Gabrielle's clear explanations of each archetype... A thought provoking and inspiring class.
Elizabeth N. said, "I have seen therapist after therapist for years searching to better understand myself, my motives, and guiding influences. Gabrielle has provided me with crucial information to further understand myself that has not only helped me see my true self but also love my true self. In many ways, having a better grasp of who I really am has unblocked me from moving forward in my life. It's an incredible feeling knowing that each archetype plays an important role in my life that is meant, without shame, to be embraced. Thank you Gabrielle for such a wonderful experience that has liberated and empowered me!"
Will Mitchell of
StartupBros.com said, " Gabrielle is absolutely dedicated to helping people with her work.
Her services helped me to better understand my own personality, something that has been priceless to me. As an entrepreneur, it's important to know your strengths and weaknesses. Highly recommended! Even more valuable than I expected!"